HARRY BECKETT Flare Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARRY BECKETT Flare Up

Looking for a decent copy - any help appreciated!
    Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Dont know how they made up that price , about four times the price I paid for a copy ! but ..

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/178701451

Comment

Thanks for that - yep, seems a little greedy to try to sell a VG+ one for way more than any copy has sold for before!
      Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Comment

Sorry to thread jack, but does anyone know who is behind LH Records?

I've always drooled over their records on Discogs, but their pricing in generally way out of my league
        it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
        take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

he used to do the jazz (and poss other) pricing for Intoxica. maybe he still does.

Comment

Given that they are asking £200 for Jack Hammer - Brave New World I'd say he still does
            "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
              he used to do the jazz (and poss other) pricing for Intoxica. maybe he still does.
              No wonder the old Intoxica closed down then

Comment

whoa it was only 5 mins ago this was a 70 quid album

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harry-Beck...item20f5d9bd2e
                Last edited by reza; 07-02-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Just before Xmas I had a Flare Up in front of me for the price of haddock n chips . The cover was beautiful, the record vg/vg-. Left it behind like a numpty.
                  record licker

Comment

Originally posted by relkeel View Post
                    Just before Xmas I had a Flare Up in front of me for the price of haddock n chips . The cover was beautiful, the record vg/vg-. Left it behind like a numpty.
                    A fish supper, what's that- 5 quid? Are you mad!
                    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Six quid and Yes.
                      record licker

Comment

Working...
                      X