Zebra (German label) - inner sleeve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zebra (German label) - inner sleeve

Does anyone by any chance have either a spare Zebra inner sleeve (with the black and white stripy pattern), or a cheapo LP on this label that still has the inner intact? Thanks!
    Last edited by glengowla; 03-02-2017, 02:10 PM.
    Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Ougenweide is your best bet (cool AR related cheapie too) . I think I have a spare. Which one did you get?
    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Thanks - I need the inner for my copy of Night Sun, but I would rather not deprive another worthwhile LP of its inner! Do you know whether the kids' and classical LPs on Zebra had the inner, or was it just the underground stuff?
      Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Comment

Not that I know of. A friend has a collection of the Kids stuff and one pressing of Robin Hood has Kin Pin Meh on one side.
        Its very possible some ended up with the desired sleeve by accident but its probably easiest to get two Ougenweide and flip one?
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

In other news:
          A recent discussion on the missing cat numbers 003 and 010 on the KrautRock fb group hinted that Fritz Müller Rock was supposed to be one of those numbers according to a promo release at the tiem.
          The album was later released on Rothändle.
          All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

I checked a few of the Zebra kiddie records and no pattern sleeve in sight.
              All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Thanks, that's saved me some wasted postage!

Comment

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...zVmOXotZ1VubEU

this is the AR produced track hidden away at the very end of the Ougenweide LP btw.
                  All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Interesting, I can definitely hear an 'echo' of his sound here.

Comment

Working...
                    X