Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt

Really want this on vinyl.

Will do a nice trade as I know its rare now.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Ill try to get it for you (might be a bit easier in sweden) Need the other LPs?
    rick wakeman´s keyboard

Comment

I'd like to get all of them on vinyl - except the excellent new one which I have already! Any ideas would be gratefully received!
      We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

you can order Ta det lugnt from here me thinks

http://www.hotstuff.se/
        rick wakeman´s keyboard

Comment

there is also a copy of stadsvandringar second hand there
          rick wakeman´s keyboard

Comment

ah... both sold out.
            We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

I havent heard 'stadsvandringar'. If its as good as 'Ta Det Lugnt' then I would like this too. cheers.
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Dungen 2LP

Hey there,

I just found this site/joined today so I'm a bit unfamiliar with how it operates...as well as individuals' tastes/personalities. (Please forgive me if the first few sentences here insult your intelligence.)

Anyway, I was just on the Subliminal Sounds site and the record is still listed there: http://www.subliminalsounds.se/DOK/mopsychlp.html.

I have no idea if it's still available or not at the source. It seems that would be the first place to look.

There's a Swedish seller on Ebay that usually has a copy up--I don't know how much you're willing to spend on it though....

Finally, I have an extra new/sealed copy of it that I was planning on posting on Ebay in the next few weeks. When this came out a lot of Americans that wanted it missed out because only so many were sent over here and due to the weight of the double discs, the shipping was about US$20 (at least that's what I was quoted from two different sources) to have it shipped from Sweden, which I refused to pay. Luckily I was able to find a couple of copies locally, and I am located in one of the best US locations for getting lots of these types of recordings: Boston/Cambridge, Mass.

I may be open to trades and I'll post a few of the items I want soon under that section. I'm mainly interested in the so-called "free-folk/New Weird America" records, as well as harder-to-find indie rock, and various obscure experimental/psych/free jazz LP's that everybody else is looking for too. Let me know if you may be interested.

Comment

Working...
                X