Mickey mouse march

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey mouse march

I'm after the mickey mouse march tune with the break on it.Heard it on a DJ pogo mixtape years ago.Have been listening to every version i can find since,to no avail! I beleive the version i'm after is on BBC records.Which is the right one please ?

mickey mouse club break

it was on the skool beats lp

tough to find i think

Comment

Skool beats?

Nice one buddy.I guess that's like a compilation LP that came out.I guess it's on some small obscure independent label.Does it have"Bang on a drum"(Playschool) as well.That would be nice!

Comment

I think it was a bootleg of BBC / kiddy TV show breaks stuff. Came out a couple of years ago. It definitely had "bang on a drum" on it
        Endless Tripe

Comment

It's also on the LP 'Golden Hour Of Walt Disney', a mix of Mike Curb and Young Generation cover versions.

Comment

Originally posted by son of stan
            I think it was a bootleg of BBC / kiddy TV show breaks stuff. Came out a couple of years ago. It definitely had "bang on a drum" on it
            'Playschool Breaks'? As you said 'Bang On A Drum' was on there but the rest was funky adult stuff.

There's definitely a 45 with the Mike Curb version on it.

Comment

its on vista 45
              dj riz flipped it on his cut n paste record
              its also on dusty grooves compilation which i may have sealed copies of
              if ya need
              'Swear I am evil when Ive had a few'

Comment

Working...
              X