Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Thomas - Orion 2000 LP

Hello everyone.

Does anyone have a copy of this library LP (on Golden Ring) that they could sell to me? Good price paid.

I'm a fan of Bruce Lee and in particular his film, The Big Boss, and have recently discovered via these forums that Peter Thomas was the man responsible for the bulk of the music used in the Western version of the film.
    If anybody wants to discuss this further (I am still unsure about the source of several of the pieces used in the film) or has a copy of the Orion 2000 LP, then I would love to hear from you:

[email protected]

Thanks.

Bruce Lee bits

Originally posted by Jason Hart
    Hello everyone.

Does anyone have a copy of this library LP (on Golden Ring) that they could sell to me? Good price paid.

I'm a fan of Bruce Lee and in particular his film, The Big Boss, and have recently discovered via these forums that Peter Thomas was the man responsible for the bulk of the music used in the Western version of the film.
    If anybody wants to discuss this further (I am still unsure about the source of several of the pieces used in the film) or has a copy of the Orion 2000 LP, then I would love to hear from you:

[email protected]

Thanks.
    Hi Jason - welcome aboard - I can't offer ya the PT LP ya need but I do have some nice Bruce Lee bits and bobs - interested? I can cobble together a List...sometime...wanna PM me a List of any trades ya have...

One Love...Mark the Res
    My three boyz...

Comment

Bruce Lee bits 'n' bobs

Hi Mark, thanks for the welcome. I don't really trade or collect much Bruce Lee stuff these days to be honest. The only things I'm really after (besides that PT Orion 2000 LP) are the original, uncut Mandarin version of The Big Boss (which has several minutes of extra footage plus a completely different soundtrack to the PT one) and the Blondie TV episode featuring Bruce. Have you ever seen either of these?

By the way, do you (or anyone else) know the origin of any more of the pieces used in The Big Boss? Somebody said on a Bruce Lee forum that the guitar and trumpet piece heard when Hsu Chien and his friend enter the boss's mansion was by an American artist, but wouldn't tell us who it was... great! I thought it might have been Miles Davis, but this is a guess.
      I also know that Pink Floyd and King Crimson were used for the early 80's Cantonese soundtrack to the film, but any further info would be very welcome.

Comment

Working...
      X