Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schifters?? me want one

Hi,
    I know this has become a reet old rarity. I have not seen a copy for sale/auction online for nearly a year.

I was just wonderin if anybody knew where I might be able to get hold of a copy, these freesound lp's do seem to be scarce

any info would be appriciated,

cheers

oh, record in question if you didnt know is the library lp 'schifters' by 'yan tregger' on 'freesound', number 4
    Earfuzz

schifters

Think miss kaleda had one last fall. went for 10 billion trillion dollars as i recall. someone else had a copy last fall too on ebay, went for i believe $300 ?

Comment

Bugger.
      Wish I'd of kept hold of my Freesound joints.
      There were some on ebay last week, went fairly high. Only bid on 1 & got outbid well early in the proceedings.
      You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Doh! when I saw someone had replied to the thread I thought I was quids in on the freesound front.

And yeah, it was through that miss kaleda auction that I found out about schifters I think it went for somewhere near £100, I picked up my copy of understood off of her, my first freesound LP.

Im trying to get em all and schifters is the only one I need, that is if there are only 6.

Finally picked up crank in the recent few that went up on ebay, with it's proper sleeve hurrah!
        Earfuzz

Comment

Working...
        X